OCULUS GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Pan and Tilt Speeds: Up to 400 deg./sec. …(standard and set to 260 degrees per sec.).
- Pan, Tilt and Roll Limits: 360 deg. continuous both axis
- Roll Speeds: Up to 180 deg. per sec continous.
- Weight: 50 lbs. less camera and lens.
- Height: 26 to 45 inches (adjustable)
- Width: 23.5 inches.
- Operating Modes: 2….Standard and ZeDir Pan mode, (allows straight camera pan when looking straight down or up, then returns to horizon level when tilting towards horizon).
- Water resistant design.
- Video Out: Via fiber optic path with rotary joints permitting unlimited motion in all axes. Multiplexing can provide up to 8 full HD SDI or 3G channels. Also providing wired coaxial path for NTSC standard signal.
- System Power Requirement: 22 to 32 VDC,
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 deg. – 110 deg./F
- Camera Platform Power Conditioner: 13 vdc and 24vdc from independent power conditioner on camera platform
- Mounting Positions: Any, top mounted, bottom mounted, cantilevered. (Note: System is able to transition between any mounting orientation during use).
- Gimbal Lock: None
- Payloads: 75lbs plus
- Wired and Wireless operation.
- Control inputs: accepts analogue and digital control devices including multiple selection of joysticks as well as SpaceCam DynaGlide wheel control units and Panbar.
- Console Features: Pan, Tilt and Roll Joystick or wheels with sensitivity and scaling controls.
- Lens drive interface for all popular lens controls
- Limit section permitting immediate setting of pan, tilt, roll and zoom.
- Motion Control section allow recording and playback of camera moves.
OCULUS HEAD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Handwheels or Joystick
- Wireless Control
OCULUS ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES:
- Pan Bar System